Tuesday, January 11, 2011

That's Not a Caterpillar

I got the girls Despicable Me for Christmas. They have probably watched it 50 times over the last couple of weeks.  They love that there are three girls in the movie, just like them.  So, they all pretend to be the character that is "them" while they watch the movie.  But now, I also here them acting it out in their rooms while they're playing.
Today I bought a bag of "Natural" Cheetos, which I love and so do the girls.  Charlie begged me to open the beg right away and not wait until lunch to have some. I agreed and gave her a small bowl of them.  Each time she picked up a Cheeto, she would say, "Oh, my caterpillar didn't turn into a butterfly.". Then in a different sounding voice, "That's not a caterpillar, that's a Cheeto." Back to the other voice, "Oh," And then she would pop the Cheeto into her mouth and eat it with a smile.  She did this with every single Cheeto.
This is her eating her lunch with more Cheetos, doing the same thing as before, with EVERY Cheeto. Silly girl.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

she's so stinkin cute. sure do miss seeing them. ):

Kendra said...

She really is our clown.