Monday, January 10, 2011

Another One Bites the Dust

This morning I went to start my coffee pot and I found a big puddle of coffee on the counter.  I didn't understand why, so dumped out the old, and started my new batch for the day.

Well, later in the afternoon, another puddle.  I stood and watched and a drip came out of where it dispenses out. Bummer, another thing broken.  Not that I am going out to buy a new one, so I just have to make sure I don't keep coffee sitting for very long, so I don't have a mess.  At least this one made it about 4 years!

Not a great picture... but this is my picture of the day!  :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

poor poor coffee pot. if you were me, it wouldn't matter because me doesn't drink coffee! (:

Kendra said...

Haha... but I do. I LOVE my coffee after I come back from my run in the morning and take a shower!