Thursday, January 6, 2011

Silver

Today I ran around like a crazy lady, no really, I did.  I had to work in Morgan's Kindergarten class this morning. Then go get Charlie from my mom's house, and back to the school to get Morgan.  Home for lunch, back to the school to get Hayden.  Home, gave the girls a bath (I knew we'd be home to late tonight).  Then I met Josh in the driveway, just to say goodbye.  He stayed home with Morgan to take her to Karate, while I drove the 20 minute drive to gymnastics.  Charlie's class was from 5 to 5:45... then we RAN over to subway to eat dinner, and RAN back to gymnastics for Hayden's new SILVER class at 6:15 to 7: 45.  After we jumped in the van and drove the 20 minutes back home to run in the house and get pajamas on and get the girls straight to bed.  Now, breathe.  Oh, and Cameron was home with Morgan, he had to pick her up from Karate, because Josh had worship practice. 
My picture of the day is of Hayden. Why?  Well, she advanced a couple of months ago to the Bronze class and then last week they told me that she was ready for the next level, SILVER.  There is only ONE class at this level for the entire week, and only 6 girls in the class.  They pushed her hard tonight, and she did really good.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jessie is switching coaches & times/days starting next week. I'm hoping the new coach pushes her more. Hayden looks so big. ):

Kendra said...

It's funny how some coaches push really hard, and some don't seem to really care. I something feel like it's a waste if they don't push them hard. :) I want them to be challenged and taught something, for the price. :)

Anonymous said...

so far the new coach was young and seemed more fun than pushy! ):