Friday, January 28, 2011

Best Run

Today was my best run.  My farthest distance.  Although I did run my mile at my fastest yesterday at 10:09, I came close to that today as well.  This was also my second day in a row that I did my run without stopping to do any walking.  I have to push myself a LOT mentally to do it, but I did, twice now.  I also was very excited to see that my total miles for the last 12 runs is now over 15 miles, close to 16.  And that isn't including what I was running before I started using this ap. 


I have to say, I'm feeling pretty proud of myself.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm proud of you too! i must admit that there is a teeny tiny little itty bit of me that says, "maybe i should try running?" but then i remember that i hate to run. (:

Kendra said...

i hated running too. but i do like like that i have had to take my bra into the next notch. :) I'm not always noticing that i look different, until something feels a little loose.