Saturday, January 29, 2011

Neighbors

Josh and I are trying to meet ALL of our neighbors and be more neighborly.  We've been going door to door meeting them, also letting them know our neighborhood has a facebook page.  We have so many neighbors who LOVE this and we've met so many people.  The kids have found a lot of school friends that actually live near us as well. 
Our next door neighbor came down with Shingles this last week.  So, I made up a gift for her.  We've chatted before and I knew that she really liked air popcorn.  So, I bought her some, with flavorings, a candle, and some chocolate.  To me these are "get well" things. 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

awe, cute idea. i want you to be my neighbor! for this reason and others of course!! (: very thoughtful.

Kendra said...

Won't you be my, won't you be my, won't you be my neighbor!

Anonymous said...

:) ok mrs rogers!