Saturday, January 8, 2011

One week!

So, as of today I have been running a mile everyday for a WEEK.  Josh and I measured our waists and weighed ourselves when we started.  As of today, I am down 1 1/2 inches in my waist and have lost 2 pounds.  I'm not as concerned with the scale as I am the inches. I also started out jogging my mile in a little over 14 minutes, and I am now coming in 2 minutes sooner.  But I do still have to use my inhaler every time. So, my picture of the day is my measuring tape... to represent the inches lost!
Also, today I allowed myself SWEETS... all day.  I've been doing one small sweet thing a day.  Today I decided that I will eat whatever I want on the weekends... but still not eat after 7pm.  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awesome! at first when I read this i thought it said you lost 11 inches. i was like... wow! but 1 1/2 is evcellent for only one week. great job!