Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Decorating


So without spending ANY money, I have made our bathroom more fun to be in.  More romantic over our tub.  So, I moved some of my clocks around, and got this one to work in our bathroom, plus I like knowing what time it is, and how long I have to linger in the shower.  Then I rounded up a few things from our house that were in odd spots and put on a shelf, that was in the family room, but not really getting used.  Next I decided to put up the Chandelier. I bought it about a year ago at Home Dept, meant for the girls bathroom.  It was on a clearance shelf from $70 to $20.  I ended up deciding I didn't like it in there, and putting it away in the closet.  So, up it went in our bathroom today!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

super cute! i can't wait!!!

Kendra said...

It's just around the corner...