Saturday, February 12, 2011

Yard Work

Today we did a LOT of yard work we wanted to get done.  So, we got up and hitched up the trailer and went to get a yard of bark. While out, Kelsey called me to see if we could watch Wyatt for a few hours, so they could drive down to Bakersfield and look at a Tahoo.  I of course said YES!  So, we got home and put the kids in the back yard to play and Josh and I got to work hauling a lot of bark. 

The kids got hungry, so I stopped to get them some lunch... they were hot so we moved the table into the shade.  Later we even went and got them ice cream... it was such a nice day. I got a sun burn to prove it.  :)

I was such a happy Auntie today... this is why we moved here, and I really hope that I get to do this more often!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cute little picnic table. i'm glad you are enjoying being an auntie!