Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Dinner

So, I got called in to sub in the Pre-K room tonight at church.  I didn't get time to really make dinner... so I warmed up some leftovers for Josh and the girls, and he added some stuff to it, then I took a bite and ran out the door.  But first I grabbed my Midnight Milkyway that Josh brought home for me.  We got in a little fight today, and Josh came home with TWO of these instead of flowers, because you can't eat flowers - his words.  :) 

Anyway, this was my dinner.  I did have to eat some cheese and crackers at 10pm because I was STARVING.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i wondered why that was your dinner, but i forgot to ask. (: the life of a mom!! did you tell josh good point about the flowers, but also tell him that you "like" flowers even if you can't eat them?

Kendra said...

I did tell him... but I also did enjoy the milky way.