Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentine's Day

Today is not just Valentines Day in our family, it is also my parents Anniversary.  Today they celebrate 30 years of marriage.  As it doesn't often work out for them to go out on this day, being that restaurants are so busy, I invited everyone over to our house for dinner.  I put ribs in the crockpot in the morning, because I was working in the kindergarten room for their Valentine's Day party, and I also had some chicken in some marinade.

The girls and I decorated the house after school and got everything picked up, and I started cooking. 




We had a very nice night... and Kelsey brought dessert (cupcakes) and champagne!  Random pictures of our night!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

great pics of each of you guys. and i like the special tribute to your parents. fun!