Saturday, September 6, 2008

Still Sewing

I stayed up late last night sewing... until about midnight... I know that's not late to most people, but when your kids wake you up at 6:30 am you go to bed much earlier than midnight. :) I woke up this morning, at 6:30 am, with my kids... I made breakfast, and of course COFFEE. Then picked up my house for the carpet cleaners (scheduled to clean my carpets this morning, after a summer of FIVE kids running in and out with dirty feet). Anyway, while my carpets were getting cleaned, I stood at my kitchen counter and sewed another "GIRL" blanket. :) I thought it was so pretty I wanted to start it, and not a "BOY" blanket. As I'm still not sure I have anything cute enough to make a good "BOY" blanket. The next blanket I make will be a boy blanket... I think.

No comments: