Monday, September 22, 2008

Burp Cloths

I have found something new to do with some of my fabric... matching burp clothes. They are all 10" by 24" and it's two pieces of flannel sewn together. I'm going to try make them match some of my blankets, so that someone can get a blanket with matching burp cloths. :) I'll be making them in sets of two. This one that is on my shoulder also matches a big blanket (crib size), and a little blanket, just so big for the little ones to carry around. :) I might even try sell a set of three things: 2 burp cloths, 1 snuggle blanket, and 1 crib sized blanket. :)

1 comment:

Kymm said...

I wish we had the fabric you used for Noah's blanket! Those are so cute! I have just been using cloth diapers as burp rags since i don't have a ton LOL :) That is a cute idea, Kenge!