Sunday, August 24, 2008

Garage Sale Treasure


A couple years back, my good friend Jill wanted a Harvey Seat Belt Purse. So, for her birthday I helped her husband buy one off of Ebay for $80. I had it shipped to my house so I could wrap it for him to give to her. The day came that it was delivered on my door step, I opened it, and I was tempted to keep it for myself. I thought it was SO cute... but it was a little out of my price range.

So, this last weekend my family and I went out garage sailing, something we do every Saturday morning. We stopped at a garage sale, and I saw a few things that caught my eye. I saw some cute old shutters, a cute antique pitcher, a picture frame... and then I saw it A SEAT BELT PURSE!!! So cute, in brown and pink... and the best part was that it was $10 and brand new!! So, here it is a $10 treasure - a brand new Harvey seat belt purse.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

No fair!!! $10 Good Find Kengalee!!!
Way cute too (:

Kymm said...

Very cute purse! :) how fun for fall!